Hit the snooze button. Make these Blueberry Cobbler Overnight Oats the night before for a delicious grab and go breakfast.
Meal prep is key for busy weeks. I still don’t understand when I am counseling clients who tell me they skip breakfast. I need my fuel first thing in the morning to start the day.
I used to never hit the snooze button, but when I make my breakfast in advance I justify the little extra time I have in the morning to get ready.
This recipe is so easy to make!
I decided to use Wild Blueberries because I love how sweet and tart they are. Any fruit would work with this recipe. Wild Blueberries have twice (2x) the antioxidant capacity of larger, cultivated blueberries.
Blueberry Cobbler Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup low sugar granola
- In a mason jar (or small bowl) combine rolled oats, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and milk. Stir to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with wild blueberries and granola.
Low sugar granola recommendation: Purely Elizabeth or KIND granola
Did you make this recipe? Tag @rdeliciouskitchen on Instagram or send me a picture, I’d love to see!
Pin it for later!