Upgrade your game day eats with a healthy new twist. Cauliflower just got an upgrade in “snack-ability” with these Almond Crusted Cauliflower Bites.“This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and grab some Game Changing Flavors this football season! Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Football Party Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious snack hacks at GameChangingFlavors.com.”
We all know fresh cut veggies aren’t the top of everyones list when watching their favorite teams on game day. By sprucing up vegetables with a new healthy twist, game viewers are going to want to keep grabbing for more!
By just adding a little pizzaz, cauliflower just got an upgrade in “snack-ability”. The smokehouse flavor almonds have such great flavor that you don’t need many other ingredients. The crunchy exterior of the almonds and panko give it that “fried” texture, but they are baked making them much healthier.
Dig in next time you are watching the game! What football team are you rooting for?
Almond Crusted Cauliflower Bites
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk together the eggs in a small bowl to create an egg wash. In a separate bowl, combine the Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds with the whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in the egg wash, then coat with the almond mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower florets are fork tender and almond coating is golden brown.