Sip on a refreshing beverage to cool off this summer.
With plenty of graduation parties, BBQ’s, and other outdoor activities coming up, this Blackberry Lime Fizz is definitely a refreshing crowd pleaser.
1. Always carry a water bottle with you. You will most likely never see me without one! When you have a water always on hand, you are more likely to mindlessly sip throughout the day. Want your water to stay nice and chilled all day? Try one of these water bottles: Camelbak, S’well, or Corkcicle.
2. Sip on a mug of herbal tea or unsweetened ice tea in the evening. Making this a habit will add an extra cup of fluid to your day. Plus, it can help curb mindless late night snacking.
3. Eat whole foods. Eating water-rich foods like fruits and vegetable will automatically increase your fluid intake.
I’ve been loving sipping on La Croix lately. La Croix is a sparkling water. The main difference between sparkling water and seltzer water is the bubbles. Sparkling water has smaller bubbles that are naturally-occurring from the carbonation due to gasses while seltzer water has larger bubbles due to added carbon dioxide.
- 5 blackberries
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 can LaCroix Curaté Muré Pepino (blackberry cucumber)
- fresh blackberries and thin slices of lime, for garnish
- (optional) to make it a cocktail 1.5 oz vodka
- In a small bowl, add the blackberries and lime juice. Muddle blackberries in the lime juice. Strain juice to remove the seeds. Pour blackberry lime juice in a tall glass.
- Fill the glass most of the way with ice. Top with LaCroix.
- Garnish with slices of lime and blackberries.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @rdeliciouskitchen on Instagram or send me a pic, I’d love to see!
Pin now and save for later!