Prep breakfast the night before, so you can freely hit the snooze button the next morning. This Mocha Overnight Oats recipe will not only fill you up but also give you a little extra energy for the morning.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Toppings: raspberries, chocolate raspberry granola
- In a mason jar or container, add all ingredients; stir well until combined.
- Cover an refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, before serving, top with raspberries and chocolate raspberry granola. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Mocha Chip Overnight Oats from “The Protein-Packed Breakfast Club” cookbook by Lauren Harris-Pincus, MS, RDN
Keywords: overnight oats, mocha