Zucchini bread in smoothie form, while adding in extra veggies!
- 1 small banana (frozen)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (chopped, steamed, and frozen)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped (or 1 tablespoon Pamela’s Nut Flour Blend)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- For a thicker consistency, add ice. For a thinner consistency, add water.
Keywords: smoothie, drink