- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Mix in the Brussels sprouts until they are fully coated. Pour the Brussels sprouts on an even layer on the baking sheet, drizzling any remaining glaze on top.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Brussels sprouts should be tender and caramelized to your desired doneness.
Keywords: Brussels sprouts, roasting, vegetable side dish