The best turkey burgers! The secret to preventing the burgers from drying out is the added veggies!
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Preheat grill. Prep all the vegetables, and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the ground turkey, feta cheese, breadcrumb, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated together. Form into 6 patties.
- Grill each side for about 5-7 minutes (or bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes), or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Put on top of a whole wheat bun and with your favorite healthy toppings.
Keywords: turkey burger, burger, dinner