- 2 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds, chopped
- optional toppings: sprinkles, caramel sauce
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Add the banana slices and cook until lightly browned. Flip and cook the other side is caramelized and has lightly browned.
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl and top with caramelized bananas and Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds (along with additional topping if you choose to).