Green smoothies just got so much easier with the help of this week’s Supermarket RD’s Pick: Campoverde Fruit & Veggie Blenders.
Looking for an even easier way to enjoy a green smoothie? Smoothies are an easy way to up the ante of your daily fruit and veggie intake. Now your fruits and veggies can come all in one package. Grab your blender then dump, pour, and blend. It can’t get much easier then that!
I have made my own smoothie bags before and I do recommend that meal prep trick, but many are looking for convenience and these fruit & veggie blenders are the perfect answer. Each blender packet has one full serving of fruits and vegetables.
I recommend adding a low-fat milk or kefir as the base to add a serving of dairy (with protein). You can keep it as simple as that or boost it up by adding ground flax, chia, or hemp hearts.
Supermarket RD’s Pick: Campoverde Fruit and Veggie Blenders
- Yield: 1-2 1x
- 1 packet Campoverde Fruit & Veggie Blenders
- 8 ounces low-fat milk (or non-dairy milk
- (optional add-ins) flaxseed, chia seed, or hemp hearts
- Simply place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- For a thicker consistency, add ice. For a thinner consistency, add water.
Disclosure: Campoverde did not sponsor this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own to share healthy items found in your grocery store to RDelicious Kitchen readers.