Strawberry Nutella Wontons
Makes 12 wontons
12 wonton wrappers
1/4 cup nutella
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put 1 tsp of nutella and 1 tsp of strawberries in the center of the wonton wrapper.
3. Whisk the egg for an egg wash mixture. Brush the edges of the wontons with the egg wash and fold over two points across from each other of the wonton wrappers to close forming a triangle.
4. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Brush the egg wash on the top on the wontons and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.