Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Makes 6 servings
6 portobello mushrooms
1 pound crab meat (can use imitation crab)
1 cup panko (can substitute with breadcrumbs)
1/3 cup celery, chopped
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1/3 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 egg whites
1 tbsp parsley
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove stems and scrape out the gills with a spoon. Brush both sides of the cap with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pop in the oven for 7 minutes.
3. Saute the celery, onions, yellow pepper, and garlic in olive oil until onions become translucent.
4. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and evenly stuff the mushrooms.
5. Put back in the oven for 25 minutes.
I have to try this… my mouth’s watering just thinking about it!
🙂 I’m a huge fan of anything that involves portobellos, and/or crab!
Pingback: Green Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie | RDelicious Kitchen